Committee of Management
The Committee of Management meet on a regular basis to implement a governance structure to effectively manage the Neighbourhood House, daily operations.
Chair: Rebecca Taylor
Secretary: Elizabeth Bonner
Treasurer: Peter Burge
General Members: Rose Ott, Melissa Hutchinson, Georgia Thorne, Terese Wilby and Tim Courtney.
The position of ordinary committee member is taken on by a person who is prepared to make a serious commitment to participate actively in committee work in a voluntary capacity and is an integral part of the working committee of any organisation.
Roles and responsibilities
- regularly attend committee and general meetings
- volunteer for and willingly accept assignments and complete them diligently and on time
- stays informed about committee matters, prepares well for committee meetings and reviews and comments on minutes and reports
- gets to know other committee members and builds a working relationship that contributes to consensus
- actively participate in the committee’s evaluation and planning process
- participate in fundraising activities